Wednesday 18 November 2015

This is the life of an average teen girl

 
So basically hey guys, this is basically my life at the moment but tonite things will change , I'm gonna adapt myself to reading books since I stare at my phone screen 24/7 I might legit go blind if you get what I mean and me taking selfies 24/7 is like me obsessing over myself and I guess it's not good to stare at yourself too long , you start seeing your flaws and you'll be like ' look at Selena Gomez or Kendall Jenner , they are so flawless' true tho , peeps who are reading my block look them up , gorgeous people and yeah this is an average life of a teenager , so parents who are reading this ! Please buy your kids anything they want ! Because YOLO !!!!!! And guys and girls have fun be happy and screw grades up would you because you only live once guys so cherish it 💕💯😂

No comments:

Post a Comment