Friday 20 November 2015

Happiness

Tonight is an amazing night filled with emotions and I don't know I broke down and advised my cousin and when she found happiness, I found too but I didn't a guy , maybe I will never , maybe I will but till then i will always have my friends around me , my super rocking goddamn cousins , what id do without them, I realized it tonight guys , that happiness is there all along, we are just so caught up in chasing the things we want but we forget the things we need . We need love , friendship and people that will always put a smile to our faces at any moment of our lives, people that will do anything just to see us smile? Isn't that sweet , we sometimes don't need a guy to be happy, we need our girls, best friends our cousins , that is already a happy ending to me, they will never fail me, they will be there , telling me and advising me to the next steps, they always know what's right and they never stop trusting our abilities, they are all here for me , i am too for them , this may not be the ending I dream of but at the moment, it's what all the other girls are dreaming of and I'm glad to say I found happiness tonight along with all the people who are there for me:) xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love u so much. U've been such a role in my life and I cant ever.thank you enough for the things that u've done and shaped my life to its perfect way. I promise i'll always be there for u, like.how u were to me and be there every step of the way that we're gonna live together. Love. Faith. Hope. Family,..what a beautiful word.

    ReplyDelete