Saturday 21 November 2015

Justin bieber ❤️💕

Hey guys, it would mean a lot to follow me! Thanks and guys today's topic would be something to do with teens , our celebrity crushes 🤓🤓🤓as for me I have many !! I'm gonna list them down 
1 Justin bieber
2 Shawn mendes
3 Luke hermings from 5 sos ( seconds of summer)
4 1 Direction
5 . Selena Gomez 
6. Kendall Jenner
7 Johnny Orlando
8 . Brooklyn beckham 
9.cameron Dallas
10 James Maslow
11 Kendall Schmidt
12.cody Simpson 
( not in order) but personally imma go with Justin, I encourage everyone to have an idol because their music speaks to you, they motivate you, for me one of Justin's best songs are
-what do you mean
-sorry
-I'll show you
-the feelings
-where are you now
-been you
-all in it
-one time
-one less lonely girl
-favorite girl
-up 
-that should be me
Basically the whole purpose album 👌🏻
So thanks Justin , you're music speaks to me , I understand your life and thanks for being inspiring , guys mind if you follow me , he's so cute when he's Hugging someone 

No comments:

Post a Comment