Tuesday 17 November 2015

Distraction 2k15

So basically I had a kinda major exam and it was pt3 and I don't think i did well because I was distracted and it was a hella ride this year . So basically I go to tuition , I'm not that smart and so I met a guy, and we always exchange stares in class and I fell hard for him and stuff ,but somehow it's a forbidden love kind of thing and I guess we are different in race and it is always a boundary am I right? It's okay to be different , different is good and I fell for everything of him and goddamn he was perfect , there wouldn't be a day when we didn't play in class , i didn't focus and he didn't too ... Don't think it's called love but maybe a friendship I guess and we often lock gazes and he would tease me if im scared of cockroaches and stuff 💕and so that was my distraction and my perfect kind of distraction and I guess it's cool if I didn't do well right? There's always another chance and besides grades don't save us our souls do and one day when we leave this earth , none of that matters ( grades or how rich we are or how many cars we own) we can't bring it along and I guess earth is temperory and everything in it to 🙏🏼nothing last forever .. Till next time guys 

No comments:

Post a Comment