Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sleepover part 2

The night was wild 
I got wild
She got wild
He got wild 
( waiting for you to get the point) 
I'm not gonna be precised but I'll sure tell you roughly what happen
So basically my cousin was texting her guy friend and I was there alone without data services or wifi so yeah :( no wifi no life ❌ and that guy happens to have a crush on her ( a major one) so we decided to somehow turn him on .. We have hormones and don't judge and so I told my cousin what to say and it got him good :) and we were shocked at all the things he said to my cousin after that and  I was surprised I was actually good in that and it was interesting for him to loose it like that ( Hahha we just having some fun) and it was fun but In the morning he came to his senses and oh well regretted what he said , so maybe it's just a one night thing but we plan to have a sleepover in December and that's gonna be another hit for another day 

No comments:

Post a Comment