Tuesday 17 November 2015

Sleepover with cousin part 1

So recently I had a sleepover with my cousin and damn it was fun :) we first when shopping and oh boy ,  we wanted Starbucks as we are typical teens and unfortunately they are having massive probs with the ice blender and like srsly I was really desperate there for my fav, chocolate cream chip and my cousin suggested we eat a mud cake , which was really fattening and overpouring with chocolate and it wasn't hot as well it should be flowing out but yeah :( .. So we decided to go shopping .., i wanted some high waist jeans but we're kinda broke at the moment , had been spending cash skating with buddies but that's another story... And so my cousin wanted a flannel but she couldn't get a flannel . Well I mostly wanted everything , really 😭but dreams are dreams and so she couldn't get one , I couldn't get what I want and In the end she bought a cheap shirt and I bought a straightener that cost 128.00 for only 60 bugs how cool is that and so we headed back and this is gonna be another story 

No comments:

Post a Comment